Our goal is to operate all of our assets in such a way that there are no adverse effects on employees, the environment, the public, and our customers.
We’ve developed Integrity Management and Process Safety Management Plans to continually improve the safety of pipeline systems and allocate resources effectively to accomplish each of the following:
- Identify and analyze actual and potential precursor events that can result in pipeline incidents
- Provide a comprehensive and integrated means for examining and comparing the spectrum of risks and risk reduction activities available
- Provide a structured and comprehensive means for selecting and implementing risk reduction activities
- Ensure the company uses appropriately trained and qualified company and third-party personnel for risk management and pipeline integrity assurance
- Establish and track system performance with the goals of continued improvement
- Develop best practices in pipeline integrity
Williams monitors our pipelines and facilities through a variety of methods.